Tease is looking to hire advanced instructors in the following fields- aerial yoga, aerial lyra, aerial silks, aerial sling, and pole fitness. Instructor must have previous experience teaching, as well as being comfortable teaching, demonstrating and spotting some of the most advanced tricks in her field.
- Aerial Yoga: 200 hour yoga teacher training certificate
- Aerial arts and pole: PoleMoves, ElevatED, or Personal Training or Group Fitness certification preferred. Please note in application if any additional or different certifications apply to your specific apparatus.
- Teach and sub the apparatus of your choice, as well as actively continuing your education as an instructor.
- Current CPR / AED certification
- Arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to class to greet students, front desk customer service, various studio tasks, and stay 15 minutes after toclean floors.
- Front desk customer service:
Checking students into classes with MindBody, helping students enroll in classes, as well as completing retail purchases
- Various studio tasks: ( wiping down studios, wiping down mirrors, checking bathrooms for cleanliness, notifying admin for supplies.)
- Opening and closing the studio as needed.
- This job is perfect for someone who loves Tease Dance and Fitness, and is passionate about the studio, her pole/ aerial sisters, and wants to see it thrive!
- If you feel that this job is a fit for you, and you can consistently commit to two 85min classes per week for 8 weeks, please complete and submit the application below.