8 Week Signature pole dancing series
These are our flagship pole fitness classes! We have been teaching these pole level classes for 9 years and they get better every time!! In each level, 20 or more pole tricks are taught along with a routine and several transitional moves. You will use the entire room as we introduce beautiful floor and wall work as well. You'll not only learn to do beautiful pole tricks, you'll also learn to DANCE!
Within each 90 minute class you will also go through a full body warm-up and workout as we condition your body and your self confidence for the pole. After learning your moves for that day, you will put it together as you end the class with dancing!
ALL NEW STUDENTS SHOULD REGISTER FOR A LEVEL 1 CLASS. UNLESS APPROVED BY TEASE AHEAD OF TIME. Open to ages 18 and up.
There are 8 levels that a student can advance through. All students begin at level 1.
Level 1 – Pole Kittens (1st 8 weeks )
Level 2 – Pole Princesses (2nd 8 weeks)
Level 3 – Pole Goddesses (3rd 8 weeks)
Level 4 – Pole Sirens (4th 8 weeks)
Level 5 – Pole Vixens (5th 8 weeks)
Level 6 – Pole Masters (6th 8 weeks)
Level 7 – PHD (ongoing advanced level)
Level 8 – Invitation only (master level)
ALL Classes run 90 minutes. Because these classes run in a series and are progressive by nature, we do not allow them to be purchased individually.
When REGISTERING you may choose between paying for your classes IN FULL or opting for an 8-week PAYMENT PLAN. If you choose the payment plan, the balance of your class will be divided into 8 equal payments and will be taken off a debit or credit card. The first payment will be deducted at the time of registration and the remaining payments will be deducted the days you take class weeks 1-7.
Pole Skills and Nemesis Tricks
Is there a challenging trick or move you are trying to perfect? This is the perfect class for you! We can help you achieve your goals by teaching you proper technique and offering exercises to strengthen your abilities to achieve your nemesis trick. Please come into the 8 week session with a list of tricks you are ready to achieve or get stronger at and we'll work together to get there.
This class should not be taken as a first time class, it is meant to be an add-on to your level class schedule. For example, Level 1's can take this class in addition to their Level 1 Class. This class is also good to take if you can't find a good time for your level class if you are Level 2 or above, the Instructor will work with you to learn your specific level skills if needed.
Open Pole is an unstructured time for students to practice what they're learning in their Tease Signature level classes.
- Please stay within your skill level and only practice what you have already been taught in your level class.
- Students may NOT spot or teach each other tricks. This time is intended for you to practice your current skills.
- You are responsible for your own safety as an instructor will not be in the immediate room. The door needs to remain opened slightly as our Instructors will check in from time to time.
- We know you love our speaker system as much as we do, so please respect that our stereo system is fragile and expensive, and thus off limits to students during open pole.
- You are welcome to play your music without the speaker for background music while you practice. Please also be courteous and respect the music preferences of your pole sisters.
- Please respect your Studio and make sure the area and pole you use is left in as good as or better condition than you found it.
- The "open pole" waiver (located at the front desk) MUST be signed each time you attend an Open Pole Session.
Open pole is available to our current students. You must be enrolled in a class with Tease to participate in open pole. You may only purchase your open pole credits through the instructors in the studio in order to receive a discounted rate of $10. Once the credits are purchased you can then schedule your open pole sessions in your online account.
Non enrolled students with Pole experience may enroll online, but must follow our Open Pole Guidelines noted above. The cost for non-enrolled students is $20.