Kids Aerial Arts Instructors
Tease is looking to hire intermediate to advanced instructors in the following fields- aerial lyra, aerial silks, aerial sling, and vertical barre (pole fitness). Instructor must be comfortable teaching, demonstrating and spotting some of the most advanced tricks in her field for her students, boys and girls aged 6-12, or girls 13-17.
- Aerial arts and pole: PoleMoves, ElevatED, or Personal Training or Group Fitness certification preferred. Please note in application if any additional or different certifications apply to your specific apparatus.
- Teach and sub the apparatus of your choice, as well as actively continuing your education as an instructor.
- Current CPR / AED certification
- Creating a fun and safe learning environment for Tease's youngest students.
- Arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to class to greet students, front desk customer service, various studio tasks, and stay 15 minutes after to clean floors.
- Front desk customer service:
Checking students into classes with MindBody, helping students enroll in classes, as well as completing retail purchases
- Various studio tasks: ( wiping down studios, wiping down mirrors, checking bathrooms for cleanliness, notifying admin for supplies.)
- Opening and closing the studio as needed.
- This job is perfect for someone who loves Tease Dance and Fitness, and is passionate about kids, and wants to see this new program thrive!
- If you feel that this job is a fit for you, and you can consistently commit to two 85min classes per week for 8 weeks, please complete and submit the application below.