Welcome to Tease!
So you bought a Voucher! Congratulations Beautiful! What next?
- Create an Account. Create a private account to help us book and schedule your one time intro classes. Register by clicking here. We require an accurate birthday, phone number, and email address. Omission of or inaccuracy of those details may delay your enrollment in the class. We cannot enroll you in an intro class unless you have an account for every person who will be redeeming the voucher.
- Learn About Our Classes. To learn more about the classes we offer, scroll to the bottom of the page! This information also includes what to wear to each individual class.
- Take a Look at Our Schedule. We have quite a few Intro Class options and we add them weekly (and sometimes daily!) so if you're looking for one in particular, check back often.To view it, click here.
- Email Us. Once your account is created and you know which classes you'd like, please email us at Info@teasedanceandfitness.com. Please give us your:
-Name as it is in your account
-Your top 3 picks for classes (Ex. "Intro to Pole on Monday at 7:40 or Intro to Aerial Silks Thursday at 6:30")
-Your Voucher Number
We'll reply back with a confirmation email once you're enrolled. If the class is filled or unavailable we'll contact you via email or phone call.
- Check your email. Once you get a confirmation email, you're all set! Plan on being 10-15 minutes early for class to find parking, get settled, and fill out some paperwork. Bring a yoga mat to class, or you can rent one the day of for $1. Bring a water bottle if you have one, and prepare to have an awesome time!
- Where is the studio located? We are located at 4014 Fox Valley Center Drive, in Aurora,IL 60504. We are across the parking lot from Macy's at the Fox Valley Mall.
- Can I use this Voucher for a Party? Unfortunately we cannot use vouchers for groups of more than 3 ladies. If you would like to learn more about or schedule a private event, please click here. We would love to celebrate with you!!!
- Do you allow men in your studio? We are the Midwest's premiere aerial arts and pole studio for women! We do not permit men at this studio, however if you're a gentleman interested in private lessons please contact us.
- Do I have to be a certain age for certain classes? Ladies must be 18 years of age or olden to enroll in Burlesque or Pole classes. Children ages 13 and up are welcome to try Aerial Silks, Aerial Yoga, or Aerial Lyra (Hoop) with parental permission. Parents or a legal guardian must accompany children under 18 to their first class in order to sign their legal waivers. Minors without signed parental consent will not be permitted to participate in classes. If you need to send a waiver with your minor, please contact us at email@example.com
Intro To Our Signature Pole Series:
We’ve been running this class for almost twelve years and it gets better every single time! You will fall in love with our signature series as soon as you enter the candlelit studio. You will experience an enlightening and empowering meditation, followed by our famous warm-up and workout. You will learn to fly around the pole as we teach you two pole “tricks” and several other sexy moves, then put it all together in a mini-routine! The 90 minutes will go so fast you’ll be begging for more!!!!
What to wear: Dress as if you were going to a yoga class. Shorts or capris and a tank top are perfect!
Intro To Aerial Silks:
This class includes our signature warm-up and workout to prepare to fly…not around the pole, but in the air! Called aerial “silks” or “tissue”, long lengths of fabric hang from a single point in the ceiling. You will be introduced to arm and leg holds and even climbing! You’ve seen it in Cirque and watched the artist “Pink” perform it on tv…now try it for yourself! This graceful art is challenging and dramatic. You’ll feel like an angel!
What to wear: Aerialist must wear a t-shirt or sleeved shirt that covers arm pits. Leggings or capris that cover knees are best!
Intro To Burlesque
A new sassy burlesque persona, beautiful costumes, soft, sexy boas and corsets. Would you believe this is an exercise class? Wear comfy clothes for our tough workout, then when it’s time to bump, grind and shimmy, we dress the part! Bring in anything that makes you feel vintage sexy. We recommend low comfortable heels. Jazz character shoes or ballroom shoes are the best. Burlesque is a student favorite at Tease. Each session we will explore a different era of burlesque with the routines we learn and the fun props we use. You’ll get to explore your sassy side by choosing your name, persona, and costumes! We’ll use both modern and traditional music to set the scene for one heck of a sexy workout! This class will get your heart rate up and include a warmup and cool down. This class promises to be a full body workout with an outrageous twist! This class is very cardio and lots of fun. Your hips will never be the same!
What to wear: Dress comfortably and bring layers. Shorts or leggings, tank tops or t-shirts. Whatever makes you feel sexiest!
Intro to Lyra
Lyra is an aerial hoop suspended from a single point. It is a great way to improve strength & flexibility while posing, flipping or rolling into transitions. No previous experience required. In this Intro class you will get to sample what you would learn in an 8 week session.
What to wear: Aerialist's knees/legs should be covered. In order to increase comfort long sleeves or leg warmers can also be worn.
Intro to Aerial Yoga
Aerial yoga combines the acrobatic arts with traditional yoga. Asanas are done using a soft fabric sling that is suspended from the ceiling. It’s benefits include spinal decompression, pain relief and assistance in inversions and other poses. While being a great workout, and easy to modify, it is a good choice for newbies and seasoned yogis! This 90 minute class is challenging, but also comforting, playful, and energizing. You will leave feeling relaxed, lengthened and feeling oh-so-fine!
What to wear: Yogi must wear a t-shirt or sleeved shirt that covers arm pits. Leggings or capris that cover knees are best!