Thanks for purchasing our groupon. Read on for directions on how to begin your journey with us.
- Create an Account. Create a private account to help us book and schedule your one time intro class. Create your account by clicking here. We require an accurate birthday, phone number, and email address. Omission of or inaccuracy of those details may delay your enrollment in the class. We cannot enroll you in an intro class unless you have an account for every person who will be redeeming the Groupon.
- Learn About Our Classes. To learn more about the classes we offer, scroll to the bottom of the page! This information also includes what to wear to each individual class.
- Take a Look at Our Schedule. We have quite a few Intro Class options and we add them weekly (and sometimes daily!) so if you're looking for one in particular, check back often.To view it, click here.
- Email Us. Once your account is created and you know which classes you'd like, please email us at Info@teasedanceandfitness.com. Please give us your:
-Name as it is in your account
-Your top 3 picks for classes (Ex. "Intro to Pole on Monday at 7:40 or Intro to Aerial Silks Thursday at 6:30")
-Your Groupon Number
We'll reply back with a confirmation email once you're enrolled. If the class is filled or unavailable we'll contact you via email or phone call.
- Check your email. Once you get a confirmation email, you're all set! Plan on being 10-15 minutes early for class to find parking, get settled, and fill out some paperwork. Bring a yoga mat to class, or you can rent one the day of for $1. Bring a water bottle if you have one, and prepare to have an awesome time!
- Where is the studio located? We are located at 4014 Fox Valley Center Drive, in Aurora,IL 60504. We are across the parking lot from Macy's at the Fox Valley Mall.
- Can I use this Groupon for a Party? Unfortunately we cannot use Groupons for groups of more than 3 ladies. If you would like to learn more about or schedule a private event, please click here. We would love to celebrate with you!!!
- Do I have to be a certain age for certain classes? Women must be 18 years of age or olden to enroll in Burlesque, Belly Dance or Pole classes. Young ladies ages 13 and up are welcome to try Aerial Silks, Aerial Yoga, or Aerial Lyra (Hoop) with parental permission. We also offer kids silks and lyra classes for kids ages 8-12.